Thank you for contacting the Society regarding the neutering of your dog. Please complete the application form and submit along with your proof of income dated within the past 3 months which will allow your application to be processed.
If accepted the Society shall pay £75 of the cost to have your male dog castrated or £100 for your female dog to be spayed. It is important that you check with your vet whether they will accept the voucher before applying.
The Society reserve the right to refuse any application and acceptance is not guaranteed therefore please do not make any arrangements with your vet until you have received your voucher.
• Unfortunately, the vouchers cannot be used at PDSA Hospitals or used along with any other Charity discount.
• Please allow for up to 10 working days to process the voucher.
• Please note that the voucher is only valid from the day following issue.
• Please read the terms and conditions on the back of the issued voucher before booking the dog in at the vet.
• If the dog is already neutered before the voucher is issued we will not pay.
• Vouchers are only valid for 3 months from date of issue. You MUST re-apply if the voucher is unused or has expired.
We require a copy of a letter from your benefit agency that has your name and address on it and states which benefit you receive or a bank statement showing your name and address and clearly showing the payments for your benefits. The proof must be dated within the past 3 months and prove that you are still in receipt of payments.
To be accepted you must receive Jobseekers Allowance, Income Support, PIP, Universal Credits, Employment Support Allowance, Housing Benefit, Disability Living Allowance, Working Tax Credit, Pension Credit or a Student Bursary/Grant. Please note that the Society’s Neutering Scheme has strict guidelines and these cannot be deviated from.
Please check you have the following: • Proof of income (must be the correct qualifying proof dated within the past 3 months) • You have confirmed with your vet that they will accept the voucher during payment.Please note that if you are missing any of the above items or if you provide incorrect proof of benefits we will not process your application.
If you would prefer to download the application form and send it by post, you can download a copy here